Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes detailed relevant information, a project map with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality services that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. That’s how we ensure your success.
Surveillance of manufacturing operations to ensure the material or equipment is manufactured, inspected, and tested in accordance with contract specifications and all operations are properly documented.
Monitor & Witness
- Selected Processes
- Job Status
- Release Notes
The level of surveillance is established prior to manufacturing and depending on client requirements. Technical complexity, criticality of equipment, and the adequacy of the vendor’s quality system may involve either continuous or periodic attendance.
Independent assessments of a vendor’s capability to fulfill a proposed contract of supply. The resulting report references key aspects of vendor performance including:
Detailed analysis of a vendor’s quality system in order to determine extent of compliance with recognized national and international quality standards such as:
- Material Testing
- Secondary Services
Monitoring of contract progress against detailed engineering, procurement, and manufacturing schedules:
- Establish Detailed Schedules
- Report Progress at Periodic Intervals, Item by Item
- Identify Potential Delays, Bottleneck
- Intercede with Vendor to maintain schedule Advise and Implement
On behalf of clients without an extensive or ongoing Quality program, QTC provides dedicated Quality Assurance management and Coordination:
Planning, Coordination of Surveillance Activities
Preparation of Procedures, Instructions, Plans, Schedules
Purchase Order Review, Pre-Production meetings
Field Reports, Corrective Actions
Composite Status Reports
NDT Equipment Evaluations
On behalf of clients without a designated Purchasing or Materials Management Group, QTC provides dedicated Material Specialists capable of purchasing and coordinating your materials from the initial planning and bid solicitation to final reconciliation of the project.
- Maintain status and condition of material inventories.
- Coordinate material logistics to support the schedule and activity of the Project.
- Anticipate maintenance requirements and coordinate efforts to assure the material is ready for immediate use.
- Identify material that is nearing the end of its useful life as defined by either the customer or industry standards and administer sale of such items.